[OT] Nokia Ringtones

Sorry 'bout this, but I've looked everywhere....

I've now got a Nokia 7250 (didn't like the 6610 or the 6100).  It's a great
phone, but doesn't ship with _any_ ring tones that...erm....ring.
Polyphonic tunes are all well and good, but they do make you look a bit of
%$&ker when on the train or whatever.

Does anyone have any (non-WAP) sources of 'traditional' ring tones?
Polyphonic would be good, might as well make a bit of use out of the new
features.

Ta

Pete

PS Did you know that not all Polyphonic phones are equal?  The majority of
Nokia only support 4 concurrent channels (most downloads are 8 channels +)