RE: UKHA_XBOX ?

> > I cannot recall one time when someone has said that and it
> turn out to
> > be true. :)
>
> Think Epods, or Fujis, or DDARs etc etc etc.
>
> :)

Epods spawned a new list. ISTR that a lot of Fuji conversation was taken
off this list, particularly the huge amount of Bulk Buy traffic. DDARs
went to another UKHA group for networked mp3 player discussion. The
sublists might have died, but they created sufficient traffic to spawn a
sub list when the traffic did not die down as predicted. It is this
seeming lack of evidence for the original claim that I intended to refer
to :)

Mark.