Re: Re: Sensors / Switches / etc

> Occupancy detection can generate huge amounts of traffic.
Use bluetooth and InfraX Manager for ocupancy detection.. then you will
have
no traffic at all...:-))))

> Dan, I think we just have to agree to disagree on serial vs
> ethernet :-)

Why? For Home Automation geeks like us, sometimes the more expensive and
difficult to implement solution can be the one we like more....:-)))

I just can't wait the time when my refrigerator will be connected to my
broadband router to take his IP address from there before start freezing
and
automatically order the goods to the online store....then I will think to
have a second DHCP server, for redundancy ...:-)))

Best regards,
Dan