Re: [OT] Distance selling again & ebuyer

Mark J Cox wrote:
> Image below is how eBuyer shipped two Maxtor hard disks to me, in a
> cardboard box with not enough bubblewrap to keep them from hitting the
> sides.  One of the disks died within a week, the other died a couple
of
> weeks ago.  With Maxtor, Dabs, and Scan off my list of places to buy
from
> I'm left with Insight (who are more expensive).
>
> http://www.awe.com/ha/dscf0328.jpg

Eeek! I guess I'm just fortunate.... I've ordered 4 HDs off eBuyer in
total, and every one has come in a box by itself with the foam stuff
that has egg-box style patterns on it... :/

Yours *must've* been a Friday afternoon or Monday morning pick! Still no
excuse for that though!

--
Doogie