From: Mark J Cox
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2003 1:51 PM
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] [OT] Distance selling again & ebuyer

> As for HDDs, they may be cheap, but they don't have the most talented
> shipping department on the planet: we used to routinely get HDDs
arriving in
> a courier jiffy bag, and (of course) kicked to oblivion!

Image below is how eBuyer shipped two Maxtor hard disks to me, in a
cardboard box with not enough bubblewrap to keep them from hitting the
sides.  One of the disks died within a week, the other died a couple of
weeks ago.  With Maxtor, Dabs, and Scan off my list of places to buy from
I'm left with Insight (who are more expensive).

http://www.awe.com/ha/dscf0328.jpg

Mark