RE: Not just a number

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Not just a number
  • From: "Stuart Billinghurst" <stuart@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 14:14:31 +0100

I use the 800mm wide rack with our internet and recording kit at work..
I've
found the extra space on the sides of the 19" rack space very useful
for
tidying away cables that come out from the front of kit and patch panels.

Remember, Label Label label and too much cable management is just enough.
(Epically when you need to find a the ends of a patch lead!)