Help: Composite to S-Video lead gives a black and white image

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Help: Composite to S-Video lead gives a black and white image
  • From: "martin_hopkins" <martinhopkins@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 18:43:17 -0000

I would like to connect my Tivo to both the TV and a projector.  To
do this I have a scart splitter that enables me to connect SCART
through the TV plus give a SCART to projector connection.  The
projector takes component and s-video.

I would really like to get s-video to the projector as my AV amp
switches this which means in turn that I only need one lead from the
AV amp for all my video.

I bought an IXOS scart to S-video lead but all I get is a black and
white image.  I connected this lead to my tv to see if it was a
projector fault, but the tv also shows in black and white.

Can anyone a) tell me why I get black and white and b) let me know
how I get s-video from my Tivo to the projector.

Thanks in advance
Martin