RE: Solar heated hot water

Hi Bruno,

Thanks very much for your reply.

It has given me a great deal to think about.

I will continue to buy green power from unit[e] and was suspicious of a
possible hidden agenda with the 'regular' power companies supplying green
energy in the past - a suspicion that you seem to suggest is well founded.

I am prepared to pay the (small) extra it costs every month for green power
for the knowledge that I am having a reduced impact on the planets natural
resources. (I also train/cycle to work, and don't own a car, but that's a
separate matter...)

BTW, if anyone else is interested in buying green power from unit[e], let
m=
know - I get =A35 for everyone I introduce  :-)

A fascinating read, thanks.

BTW, what is the name of your company - do you have a website?

Regards,

Scott
=20