From: Phil Harris
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, April 05, 2003 2:19 PM
Subject: [ukha_d] Carpet Shampoo..

After someone put me on to the Bissel carpet shampooer a couple of months
ago I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for where to go for
goodly
sized quantities of carpet shampoo?

The "recommended" Bissel stuff is about ?8 a litre from Currys
and you get
through the stuff in no time and given that I tend to like to keep in a
"quantity" of stuff (like there's 3 x 5 litre containers of
screenwash and 3
x 5 litre containers of pressure washer detergent in the garage) then I was
wondering if anyone knew where you could get carpet shampoo in similar
larger measures?

Phil