RE: [OT] DVD Players

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [OT] DVD Players
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 16:58:28 +0100

To be quite honest I think the times are long past where there was an
obvious and discernable difference between decent players ... Even the
chea=
stuff now performs *VERY* well on the whole and even as a self confessed
pernickety bastard I'm finding that a lot of the low cost stuff is now more
than good enough for what I or my equally anally retentive mates want.

I mean there's the Limit DVD player that Ken got from Richer Sounds for
anout =A3150 which he reckons is really good (haven't seen it myself yet
bu=
will in a couple of weeks) and I have pretty good hopes for a <=A3300
DVD
player that I should have here soon.

Phil=20