RE: Tivo & RU950

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Tivo & RU950
  • From: "Don McAllister" <donmc@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 18:08:24 +0100

Wrong, the disk is writing 24/7. How else do you think you can switch on
the TV at any time and replay the last 30 minutes of the channel the
Tivo is tuned to! It constantly records the live TV signal to disk.

Don

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=246920.2960106.4328965.1728375/D=egroupweb/S=1705

041992:HM/A=1513704/R=0/*http:/www.gotomypc.com/u/tr/yh/cpm/grp/300_02F/

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=246920.2960106.4328965.1728375/D=egrou