From: Bricknell, Tony [mailto:tony.bricknell@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 03 April 2003 17:22
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] P800 Questions

Yes, you can dial with keyboard removed.  You get two choices, a
"stylus-activated" (or finger tip if you're careful) screen, or a
"soft-button" representation of the original flip screen that can
be
easily
dialled using fingers.

Keylock - only used mine with the keyboard flip (keeps the pocket
scratches
off the screen).  Keylock automatically disengages when flip opens,
re-engages as soon as flip closed.  Disengaged with flip closed by
pressing
"OK" then "#" (similar to Nokia "Menu"
"#".  Keylock re-arms after a
pre-set
time, or manually by a side-button click, scroll, click move.