RE: X10 in Which? magazine

Funniest thing I ever saw while staying at a camp site located in a small
costal town in Spain was when a Spanish family turned up in the equivalent
of a Luton van, set up their tent and then proceeded to unload what must
have been the entire contents of their living room - it ended up probably
arranged in the same way - just out in the open.

They even had the rug, potted plant on top of the TV and a lovely coffee
table lamp with dangly crystal shade...

It was not long before granddad took up residence in what must have been
'his' chair in front of he telly.

In comparison to our 2 man tent and uncomfortable camping mats it looked
like heaven!