RE: OT: Calling any IE6 users out there..

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: OT: Calling any IE6 users out there..
  • From: "Paul" <p-gale@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 07:55:08 +0100

Tony,

I've tried on three machines:

1 - XP Pro SP1, IE 6.0.2800.1106.xpsp1.020828-1920

2 - W2K Server SP2, IE 6.0.2800.1106 (upgraded from IE5 as installed
with W2K)

3 - W2K Server SP3, IE 6.0.2800.1106 (Again, upgraded from IE5)

All machines have all the latest service packs and security updates etc
(apart from No2 which has SP2 rather than 3). I can access and read the
FAQs without problem. I presume you've been through all the IE privacy,
content and advanced settings etc?

Paul.