From: John Nye=20
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx=20
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2003 7:48 PM
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] iPAQ car-mount options?

Sitting here looking at my IPAQ in its navman jacket sitting in its holde=
on the desk.

Sounds like what we need is a cut down version of the holder (but a bit
nicer looking esp without the Ipaq in) that would sit somewhere convenien=
on the dash & just need to push the IPAQ & Navman jacket into -
thats the
theory anyway. Have been looking around but like you all I can see is the
standard fitting !

John