RE: [OT] Any 'hackers' out there?!

Shields Up! will report stealthed if it gets no reply. These could be a
number
of reasons for this .i.e.

1. The ports ARE stealthed or
2. The packets timed out so Shields Up! assumed it was stealthed.

IMHO, Shields Up! is a good starting point but I'd try more intensive
tests.

http://www.dslreports.com/secureme

or the others I emailed you with... I think most people, like myself,
believe that a Nessus based test is probably the best to look for..

Andy