Re: Wireless peer to peer

I have both machines set up with static IP's. 10.2.0.1 & 10.2.0.2. They're both those Enterasys things. (Lucent rebaged)
----- Original Message -----
From: Dan
Sent: Saturday, September 14, 2002 10:31 AM
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Wireless peer to peer

Hi,

I have 3 WiFi cards (one Compaq WL210-PCMCIA+PCI/PCMCIA adapter) in the PC which is connected to the internet using a cable link, one DELL TrueMobile card in a Toshiba Portege 3110CT and one Compaq WL100 card in a Compaq iPaq H3870 (plus one bluetooth ).
They all wwork fine and connect to the internet using any of them truough the PC.

More than that, I can use both 802.11b and bluetooth connections in the same time.

The best and most reliable connection I get with static IP Addresses. The PC with Windows XP use Internet Connection Sharing, but the DHCP functionality is nod used on Wireless LAN.

BR,
Dan