RE: ADSL thingy....

> That's one way - but you lose an Ethernet port...
> Another possible way is to use an ADSL modem presenting USB - that way
it
> becomes easier to setup RED (USB), ORANGE & GREEN zones
(Ethernet).
> Particularly important if you have a VIA board with only one PCI slot.

If you use a USB device then I think the only supported one on IPCOP is
the
alcatel speedtouch
however when I tested it I could only present 1 red side address - this may
be an issue.

If you want to fit a PCI card then we are selling a dual-NIC card on
http://linitx.com which works well -
in fact the linitx website firewall is a via with one of theses cards in a
cubid 2677R case !!

Nick.