Re: Robomow

On the charging issue I just wheel mine inthe garage and plug it into
a charger there, tried to x10 the charger so that it took advantage
of off peak electricity but unfortunately the robomow squeals (sorry
but they are almost alive....) to let you know that it has a charging
fault if plugged in and no power comeing into it (him!).

On the subject of disguising him, I'm getting married next weekend
and am this very evening about to tackle (with a bunch of mates) the
cutting of the churchyard pre wedding, the vicar has encounted
robomow and has been (for a least 10 seconds) considering getting one
for the churchyard, however owing to the elderly population in the
area, we felt that the sight of a yellow object with a flashing light
on it propelling uitself around the churchyard might cause a few more
funerals..... I did at that point suggest disguise..

The mower is resiliant to rain and even cuts if a bit damp, mulching
not quite so good, I suspect the rain maybe what killed the perimeter
switch.

regards

James

Oh cats hate it (a real bonus), dogs seem to like it, one labrador
tried to get very friendly with it!!

http://www.husqvarna.co.uk/Folder_263/node756.asp

> Bov!

are now being videod. If you put down the Robomow and leave
> immediately, no further action will be taken. If you do not leave
within 30 seconds the police will be summoned."... at the same

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/UKHA_Grouplists/

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

>         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
>

>   http://www.automatedhome.co.uk