Re: Getting started with X10 - more questions

Hi,

At http://www.intellihome.be/english/productview.asp?id=4
there is a startup
kit named "IH1020 ACTIVEHOME kit".
It contains:
a.. 1 ActiveHome Interface - CM11 + software for windows
a.. 1 Lamp Module - IH2010 - LM12
a.. 1 Appliance Module - IH2020 - AM12

and it cost only 93.6£ including VAT with free delivery inside UE.
There is any other cheaper option available?

Anyone knows the difference between CM12 and CM11 interface?
I am interested too in X10 modules (circuit only, without any case, to be
integrated in other kind of devices), not standard ones.
I want to be able to:
- dim
- use local on/off/dim switch/touch
- read device status