  From: Phillip Harris
  To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2002 9:00 PM
  Subject: RE: [ukha_d] GPS Buy [URGENT]

  > Hi All,
  >
  > Would the three remaining people who took part in the GPS
  > bulk buy but havn't yet made a payment please contact me.
  >
  > If I've not heard from you by 5pm on Monday (just in case you
  > happen to be away) I'll publically release your details to the group.
  >
  > every one else, your units will be dispatched on Monday.
  >
  > Regards
  >
  > Stuart

  Stuart,

  Understandably frustrating if someone's asked you to get them a GPS
  receiver but instead of posting their details which is a bit drastic
  then why not just offer the units for sale on here to anyone who maybe
  missed them originally or changed their minds and now wants one?

  Phil

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor