Re: Projector & Screen Recommendations

I  meant to mention on the last email to seriously consider an electri= c
screen (if you need a screen at all, as Ian will point out) the ability to<= BR> remotely raise and lower the screen makes the whole system work much nicer,=
and is definately worth the little extra expense.

Again you can view mine on the website below

Darren
http://shmern.org

> Hi All,
>
> Can anybody give me some recommendations on a projector and screen? >
> I have a budget of approx =A32,000 (SWMBO approved amount) for both.&n= bsp; I have
> Sony DAV 800 DVD system, which is currently viewed on a 29" Sony = 4:3 TV.
> had initially wanted to buy a bigger TV (something like a rear project= ion
> Toshiba 42" jobbie), but SWMBO won't sanction that as it'll take = over the
> whole front room (which is about 16ft by 12ft).  So I managed to = get a
> compromise of a projector and screen on the basis that it can be hidde= n
away
> when not in use (projector is to be ceiling mounted, and the screen to= be
> retracted when not in use).
>
> I'd welcome any suggestions!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Martyn