RE: BT internet do it again...BT pulls plug on unlimited net access

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: BT internet do it again...BT pulls plug on unlimited net access
  • From: "Ian Lowe" <ian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 23:47:13 +0100

Dave,
I got a result from Fast24, simply by contacting my bank's visa department
and notifying them in advance that I believed the company was avoiding my
contacts in order to defraud me by taking an additional months money.

Something happened pretty damn quick, because fast 24 killed the connection
less than 2 days later, despite previously ignoring three emails and a
posted letter.

Ian.