RE: BT internet do it again...BT pulls plug on unlimited net access

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: BT internet do it again...BT pulls plug on unlimited net access
  • From: "Phillip Harris" <phil@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 23:12:28 +0100

> Hi Phil,
>
> I too have the same problem with Fast24 since there last
> telecoms change. It was excellent before this. I have sent a
> cancellation email but had no response and will take action
> if they debit my card next time around. Phoning is a waste of
> time. I noticed today that the support number for your first
> 30 days is now gone off the contacts on the web. I wonder why?
>
> I have now signed up with Clara.net for the same cost and the
> service so far is excellent but there is a restriction of 120
> hours per month but seeing as I don't use that much anyway
> (unless I forget to sign off messenger again) it is fine. You
> can get the business use for higher costs but 25.99 is a bit
> steep for ISDN access.

Yup ... I saw that you had been having issues with them too. I guess you
pay monthly for your Fast24 subscription, when I joined it was a yearly
fee and I was assured that I would be notified in writing if they were
going to introduce any caps onto the service however it is since this
last number change that they have just gone to shite!

I have BT Smurftime included in with my ISDN line but that's now down to
120 hours a month which is no bloody use to me at all - I'm not a high
bandwidth user but I tend to sit with the lappy logged in to MSN and
yarn away with a few of the guys for a good few hours a night - weekends
are usually logged on as long as I'm in the house and not asleep!

To add insult to injury I have to be bombarded with bloody annoying
adverts telling me that fecking broadband has fecking landed! It may
have landed but for the time being it seems that if it did then it soon
bloody well took off again and p1ssed off to somewhere warm for the
winter...

Hell, I may even have to go to AOL!

Phil

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor