RE: [totally OT] - Herman Miller Aeron Chair

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [totally OT] - Herman Miller Aeron Chair
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 18:28:44 -0000

I've had one of these (fully featured version) for a couple of years now. I= paid around =A3800-900 for it.

It's not bad but I find the seat still isn't as soft as some of the other r= eally expensive chairs out there (there was one call centre chair I tried t= hat was a bit more comfy but cost =A31200 and wasn't as futuristic). I find= the front part of the seat where the back of my legs touch to be a bit of = a pressure point.

I would definitely have the forward tilt - very good for when doing lots of= keyboard stuff.

I've noticed these popping up in lots of TV and Films - probably because th= ey look so different. Very popular in the US as well.

Paul.