RE: luverly looking little PC

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: luverly looking little PC
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 16:04:10 -0000

mmm... anyone got a URL for the shuttle PC's?

I thought I'd put XP on it to power my plasma - doesn't need to do much - n= o DVD as I've got a good standalone unit - don't want much else but web bro= wsing and maybe games. DVD-A might be good if the standard really takes off= (my Onkyo DVD player doesn't have support yet - but upgrade in design).

I thought I'd control it directly using one of these really cool wireless k= eyboards

http://www.gyration.com/ke= yboard.htm

and a gyro mouse maybe - plenty of gadget factor there!

Paul.