Re: luverly looking little PC

yep....

http://www.shuttleonline.com/=

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, November 23, 2002 4:04 PM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] luverly looking little PC

mmm... anyone got a URL for the shuttle PC's?

I thought I'd put XP on it to power my plasma - doesn't need to do much - n= o
DVD as I've got a good standalone unit - don't want much else but web
browsing and maybe games. DVD-A might be good if the standard really takes<= BR> off (my Onkyo DVD player doesn't have support yet - but upgrade in design).=

I thought I'd control it directly using one of these really cool wireless keyboards

http://www.gyration.com/ke= yboard.htm

and a gyro mouse maybe - plenty of gadget factor there!

Paul.