  From: Jim Brett
  To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2002 12:52 PM
  Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Creative Infra Infrared remote control

  Dan,

  If you are looking for further hardware to support. I would like to see the
  Irman and PCblastir supported
  as i have both of these and they dont work with your software.

  Support these and then even i can use your plugin  :-)

  Irman can be found here : http://www.evation.com/irman/index.html

  PCBlastir here : http://www.pcblastir.com/

  Cheers

  Jim