Re: My first CBUS question...

  • Subject: Re: My first CBUS question...
  • From: "Frank Mc Alinden" <frankmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 13:49:46 +1000

Hi Paul

> What about CBUS wireless stuff... - could I somehow use an RF remote
> signal direct into CBUS without bothering with IR? - that would be
> nice...

Yes this could be done but you need to purchase the wireless gateway and i
dont think the UK version of the CBUS wireless kit has been launched as yet
...?? The cbus wireless remote is nice ;-))

If using xPL / xAP then both have a cbus plugin.......If you have an
existing ir system  with a usb uirt then use xPL  maybe xAP has a plugin as
well....

HTH
Frank