RE: Re: Dvd Changer mechanisms

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: Dvd Changer mechanisms
  • From: "Jason Lee" <jasonjlee@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 15:27:07 -0000

Pics would be great!!!!

What I'm after is building a computer based changer, or gutting an
existing one..But making the reader a normal drive, so when blu ray or
whatever takes over, just change drive and suddenly... Blu ray changer
or HD DVD or whatever we end up with....

I've got some bits and pieces on order, but I know this one will take a
long time, but I'm a very patient guy...