RE: An old one resurfaces....

Have been on the phone to these guys, and have some prices:

WCFV-TP  operation A       (Deluxe version) =C2=A3195.25 + vat
WCFV         operation B  &nbs= p;   NO LONGER AVAILABLE
WCFV-AL (not shown on web site, but "less deluxe" Model) &nb= sp;    =C2=A3187.51 +
vat

WCFV      ("Wave-y hand type thing)
=C2=A3148.65 + vat
The guy I spoke to says they could sort out a bulk discount.

Cheers

Stuart

http://groups.ya= hoo.com/group/UKHA_Grouplists/

Franklin + Andrews is a business name of Franklin & Andrews Limited (Registered in England No 4408389), whose registered office is at St Anne <= BR> House, Wellesley Road, Croydon, CR9 2UL

This email message and accompanying data transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is <= BR> confidential. If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are notified that any use, dissemination, disclosure, distribution or copying of this message or data is prohibited.  If you have received this email messag= e in
error, please notify us immediately and erase all copies of this message and attachments.