  From: Jason Lee
  To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, November 01, 2002 2:04 PM
  Subject: [ukha_d] DECT phones and 802.11b (Wireless Networks)

  Quick question for anyone with a DECT phone system and a wireless
  network.

  Any problems between with the two systems in the same vicinity? Please
  detail model of phone as well, just to help..

  Our old phones batteries are dying, and we are building a large
  extension, so a phone change is sellable to the SWMBO at the moment
  along with extra handsets (4 in total), but we all know that we have to
  be careful with these things.

  If I screw up the phone upgrade, the second Tivo and lighting I'm after
  will be done for, or rather delayed for a while.

  TIA

  Jason