Re: myOLEDB

Hmmmmm....... the changeover from one to the other seems most
likely..... I don't know if the schema for the database is being cached
by the OLEDB driver or something... :S

Try creating a new table with big int as the primary key, and the rest
of the schema idetical to start with, insert all the data from the
current table, then try inserting to the new table. If that works then
try dropping the first table and recreating it with the same name (but
with big int), copy the data over and try inserting into that, or change
the code to work with the second named table if thats easier.

Doogie

Steve B wrote:
> Thats what i looked for i cant find any interger declaration in the  vb
> code. I did use small int as the primary key in the dbase but modified this
> to big int. Maybe i will try recreating the table.
>
> Surely the driver wouldnt have such a small limit when mysql can handle Gb
> dbases mine is only 1.6 meg not even a month of logging.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor