Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2002 6:36 PM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Freezer Alarm

Don is it integrated or freestanding?

BTW, if the alarm light comes on then the temp has already, on most
machines, risen to above -15C and the food has already started to
perish!!

-18C is the optimum temp for food storage and most machines cycle
between -15C and -21C to give an average -18C so, basically if you
notice that the food is soft it's out with the big frying pan! ;-)

K.