RE: New, silly project?

Thinking about this some more....

A 4U case should have enough height to allow either of the following layout= s

----------------------------
CD DRIVE   PSU1    Floppy
MOBO 1     PSU2    MOBO 2
----------------------------

----------------------------
CD DRIVE Floppy    MOBO 1
PSU 1      PSU2    MOBO 2

Obviously that is the view from the front, there would be space for the Har= d
Drives behind the CD & Floppy or mounted vertically on the rear or side=
panels

Dont forget to take photos as you build this so we can see how it looks :-)=

Keith

www.diyha.co.uk
www.kat5.tv

=A0