Audiotron bulk buy? Re: Rio bulk buy

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Audiotron bulk buy? Re: Rio bulk buy
  • From: "tefxp" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 12:13:40 -0000

It's 110v, but if you're any way handy with a soldering iron, there
are instructions on the web on how to convert it to 240V.
Basically, you have to cut 2 tracks on the psu pcb and link two
others together.

You're not invalidating your warranty by doing this, as you don't get
a warranty outside the US anyway :D

Tony
--- In ukha_d@y..., john.benfield@u... wrote:
> >Anyone interested in Audiotrons? I bought one a year ago (friend in
> >USA shipped it to me). At some stage in the near future I'll be
buying
> >another and have to go through the pain of getting it from the USA.
>
> I might be interested. One questions thou, does the Audiotron need
a 120V
> transformer or does it accept 240v?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor