From: Ian B
Sent: Saturday, May 11, 2002 6:22 PM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] RS232/482 Qs

I don't know for a fact but if you take the longest available serial lead as a guide you won't be too far out.

No idea on the 485 front as I build my own serial or USB to 485 cards. Last month there was a serial to 485 board as a project complete with PIC code and everything in Elector Electronics (photo copies availably, just ask). The only tricky bit was the PCB as you could not buy it. Let me know if you want to pursue it as I was thinking of building one of these for myself.

Ian B

p.s. it was a brill evening and despite trying we could not blow up the relay board >from href="http://www.mollyology.com">www.mollyology.com).