Re: CAT5 Problem

Ley lines....?

Erm....

Your TV and other AV kit works fine there?

Is there anything that would affect cat 5 and x10 but not tv & av
kit....? Anything magnetic would affect TV picture (or do you just have
a projector in that room?)

You don't have a building site outside with big diggers or anything? Is
it near an aircon unit or server rack or anything with big fans or
anything....?

So if you move the multitainer to beside the hub and use the same cable
it all works fine?

Is the cable nailed down? Can you walk from one side of the room with
the hub showing ok to the other with the hub going mad?

Thats a chin stroker!

Gives you something to do over the bank holiday weekend ! :S

Doogie