cheap kit

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: cheap kit
  • From: "wajcn50" <john.nye@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 11:40:19 -0000

Just received this e-mail: Not sure how I got on their e-mail list=20=20
(think it must have been through some earlier post on ukha_d). They=20
seem to have some cheap kit available with lots more on their web=20
site. No connection whatso ever with the firm (merely an avid bargain=20
hunter!)
John Nye
------------------
http://www.xs-data.co.uk
=20
We need to empty our warehouse before the end of March due to a new=20
decommisioning contract, so check these prices out
=20
45u 600 X 900 Server Type cabinets manufactured by
Schroff=20=20=20=20=20=20
=A350.00 in good condition
45u 600 X 900 Server Type cabinets Manufactured by Compaq=20=20=20
=A350.00=20
in good condition
45u 600 x 900 Server Type cabinets various manufacturers        =
=20
=A350.00 in good condition
=20
=20
4 Ring Cable Manangement bars new and Boxed=20
=A32.90 minimum order 50
=20
If your in the Nottingham area within the next two weeks then give us=20
a call and pick up a bargin we have
=20
2000 110 patch leads (new and bagged)
5000 RJ45 Patch leads (new and bagged)
120 PDU's all sizes
90 X 200 Metres of 4 Pair CW1308
120 24 Port rack Mount 10 Base hubs
Selection of Cable Management bars 1,2,4 U
Lucent Patch panels 24 and 48 port
4 way Under floor outlets
=20
All open to offers other wise they are being scrapped
=20
call us now=20
=20
0115 8545513