To all #ukha IRC users

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: To all #ukha IRC users
  • From: "Calum Morrell" <calum@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 01:15:55 -0000

For a number of reason I am no longer using Nixhelp, what this means for
#ukha I would imagine is limited as both Stuart Grimshaw and Mark McCall
have chanop
status there.

I'm also aware that Chris Bond was in the process of trying to establish
his own channel, #ukha_d, as the official IRC chan [what's that, 3rd
attempt to move away
now Chris? at least it's still on nixhelp this time], so you may want to
find out which one is in use the next time you use Nixhelp.

Mark, can you clarify if you have preference of #ukha or #ukha_d on nixhelp
please? and of course update your link to IRC to reflect that. Thanks.

In the unlikely event anyone wishes to talk to me directly, I can usually
still be found on irc.openprojects.net in #gnuenterprise and #ipcop.

Sorry for the interruption all you many non-IRCers.

--
Calum Morrell
http://www.drochaid.info