Re: OT : Serious Server equipment may be up for sale

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: OT : Serious Server equipment may be up for sale
  • From: "geraintuk" <geraintwilliams_uk@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 21:33:04 -0000

Yep, only doesn't fit through the door when it's all racked...lol
(great anti-theft idea wasn't it !)

Unfortunately, needs must, as my car is going to be on TV soon, and
on a WHSmiths DVD, and I still have items waiting to go on it, so
I'm downsizing the rack equipment, as i've got a couple more
Proliant 2500's.

I'll no doubt buy a new super-duper setup towards the end of the
year, but right now, my ambition to have a magazine feature etc for
the motor has to take preference.

--- In ukha_d@y..., "Brian G. Reynolds"
<brian.g.reynolds@n...>
wrote:
> Guys, I have bought quite a bit from Geraint and can vouch for the
quality
> of his kit.
>
> I have also visited him twice now and this kit is gorgeous...
>
> "do I need to get out more?"
>
> Geraint, why are you selling this kit? I thought it all looked most
> impressive in the server room, a lot of work went into that!
>
> You did not mention the server rack will not fit out the door
though!!!

> Be good,
>
> B.

stick on