Re: OT : Serious Server equipment may be up for sale

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: OT : Serious Server equipment may be up for sale
  • From: "geraintuk" <geraintwilliams_uk@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 08:18:58 -0000

On on a good note.

The server sold on ebay within 3 hours !!!!!
(Damn, knew I should have asked more money)

So, i'm now flogging :

DLT Tape Library (20/40 DLT4000) 5 slot autochanger.
Smart UPS 2200 (Floor standing)
Compaq TFT Rack mount screen (2U)
Compaq 42U Rack
Compaq 5708TX Netelligent Switches (4 of) (8port managed)
Compaq Smart 3200 Raid Controller (64mb, new)

Open to offers before I whack on ebay.
I'm based in Chester, as some of the items are quite heavy etc.

Cheers
Geraint.

--- In ukha_d@y..., "geraintuk" <geraintwilliams_uk@h...>