RE: OT : Serious Server equipment may be up for sale

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: OT : Serious Server equipment may be up for sale
  • From: "Brian G. Reynolds" <brian.g.reynolds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 20:46:09 -0000

Guys, I have bought quite a bit from Geraint and can vouch for the quality
of his kit.

I have also visited him twice now and this kit is gorgeous...

"do I need to get out more?"

Geraint, why are you selling this kit? I thought it all looked most
impressive in the server room, a lot of work went into that!

You did not mention the server rack will not fit out the door though!!!

Be good,

B.

stick on