Multimedia keypad was Re: Someone asked about "nice" clock

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Multimedia keypad was Re: Someone asked about "nice" clock
  • From: "andy_powell_is" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 13:28:52 -0000

Thanks Paul,

I think I now understand how it all fits together.. of course it
didn't help that I dl'd the new beta, then the import files... of
course I needed the converter at which point the site went down!

One last question, is your VIOM thingy returning a string? or a
binary char?

Pah!

Thanks again  - go it working...

Andy

--- In ukha_d@y..., "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@h...> wrote:
> AH! - sorry, I misunderstood....
>
> The easiest way is to steal the stuff out of the sample.gir file
that came
> with Girder.. - if you open that up, there is a Winamp group
already
> configured.. looking at that, the answer is to set your command to
issue a
> "Syscommand" event with "WParam" set to
"40045" and "LParam" set
to "0"
> (this is on the "Command" tab - 3rd one along...)
>
> Use the "test command" menu option to confirm the actual
command
works

<paul_gordon@h...> wrote:

> > > Not at all!!... :-)
> > >

> >:D
> >

> >Soory Paul I wasn't so clear, I've got the plugin installed and I
did
> >as you say 'Learned' a keypress... but the command wont do
anything..

> >i.e. How do I say "when you receive a 1 on from the serial
port
[That
> >bit is fine] then push the play button on winamp"
> >
> >it's the "then push the play button on winamp" bit I
don't

http://mobile.msn.com