Re: Multimedia keypad was Re: Someone asked about "nice" clock

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Multimedia keypad was Re: Someone asked about "nice" clock
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 12:32:39 +0000

AH! - sorry, I misunderstood....

The easiest way is to steal the stuff out of the sample.gir file that came
with Girder.. - if you open that up, there is a Winamp group already
configured.. looking at that, the answer is to set your command to issue a
"Syscommand" event with "WParam" set to
"40045" and "LParam" set to "0"
(this is on the "Command" tab - 3rd one along...)

Use the "test command" menu option to confirm the actual command
works
first, before trying to get it to trigger from the serial input, -
otherwise
you may be barking at the moon trying to debug the trigger, when it's
actualy the command thats not working!

HTH

Paul G.