RE: WAP11

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: WAP11
  • From: "Brian G. Reynolds" <brian.g.reynolds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 22:54:37 -0000

Well guess what?

I have now performed the firmware upgrade which seemed to go well but now
my
laptop cannot see it! and the SNMP still does not work.........what a
surprise!

Thing that surprises me is the card in the laptop always seems to be the
bit
that does not have LED's light up? why is this?

Do I need to upgrade anything else?

B.

is