WAP11

  • To: "UKHA Group" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: WAP11
  • From: "Brian G. Reynolds" <brian.g.reynolds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 21:45:06 -0000

Been playing with my settings and amazingly it still works!

The only thing that still does not work is the SNMP connection.

I know ppl have been talking of "upgrades" one of which is
"meant" to cure
the SNMP problem but what is the general consensus as to the danger of
"upgrading" the box?

I am a bit inclined to "if it aint broke..." but I would like the
SNMP as my
server does not have any USB ports and eventually I will have them both in
the loft.

Any advise?

I have to admit to really liking the WiFi thing :-)))))

B.