Now in NZ was Re: Cascading Network Switches

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Now in NZ was Re: Cascading Network Switches
  • From: "andy_powell_is" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 14:01:14 -0000

So you snuck off then Des! I knew you were going... hadn't realized
you'd actually made the move. Hope all went well and you've settled
in. Glad to see you have you priorities sorted and got the net
connection set up :P

So does this mean that you're our import/export contact in NZ? Well
you never know, Q might want a sheep or two.. ;)

Andy