Cuecats Allocation

Hi All

I have got all the cuecats allocated as follows:

Pedro				5
John Risby			3
Daniel James		1
Robert Crawshaw		2
Stuart Booth		1
Cambell Macdonald		3
Ewen Cameron		1
Mark Stainton-James	1
Justin			1
Dave Marley			2
Keith Flanagan		2
Paul Wootton		1
Robert Chasmer		1
Lee				1
Bill Mcmahon		3
Steve				1
Jeff				1
--------------------------
Total				30

They were allocated on a first come first served basis but I think everyone
who wanted one is on the list.  Most people said they would like x or y
(e.g. 5 or 6).  The above list is for the minimum amount of the units as
stated in the emails I received to make it fairer.  (Some people wanted
between 1 and 16 as they would put the spares on eBay - Well if I'm not
making any money off them and having the hassle of doing this then I'm not
going to help anyone make money) I think this is fair.

Anyone disagreeing with the above list or if there is an error - mail me
off
list.

Pedro