RE: WAP11 AP

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: WAP11 AP
  • From: "Brian G. Reynolds" <brian.g.reynolds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 15:49:20 -0000

Hi I have tried,

C:\WINNT\system32\regsvr32 C:\winnt\system32\threed32.ocx

and this returns
LoadLibrary("C:\WINNT\system32\threed32.ocx")Failed - The
specified procedure could not be found.

The link you kindly sent says 367, I am having error 339, I can not find
any
reference to this on MS support or the link.

I am not sure if the above re-registers the ocx?
I also tried
C:\WINNT\system32\regsvr32 C:\winnt\system32\msvcrt.dll
as this was displayed at one point?

Any more suggestions as I can not use HV or the web page to it.

I have tried re-installing HV still no joy.

TIA,
B.

"THREED32.OCX" not correctly